Woodbury, meet the new definition in luxury apartments.
Not only are our amenities and finishes upscale, but we are also in a prime location in south Woodbury.
We are located just west of HealthEast Sports Center (formerly Bielenberg Sports Center) and Jerry's Foods in the desirable South Washington County School District 833.
Our neighborhood offers the best of everything — from proximity to schools to outdoor activities to grocery shopping and more.
- Running, walking, biking, volleyball, swimming beach, archery, playgrounds and more at Carver Lake Park
- Indoor hockey, indoor soccer, ice skating, baseball and more at HealthEast Sports Center
- Outdoor ice skating, skate park, horseshoe sand volleyball, playground and more at Ojibway Park
- Bicycling on the nearby trail, which takes you throughout Woodbury
- Walking to Jerry’s Foods to pick up groceries for dinner
- Grabbing coffee with friends at Starbucks, Caribou Coffee and Bruegger’s Bagels
- Enjoying a quick lunch at Jimmy John's, which is steps away
We also love the restaurant options near our community. Check out these favorites below.
NEAR VALLEY CREEK ROAD:
- Punch Pizza
- Ramen Station
- Angelina's Kitchen
- Carmine's Restaurant and Bar
NEAR I-494/WOODBURY VILLAGE SHOPPING AREA:
- Ronnally's Pizza
- Cowboy Jack's
- The Tavern Grill
- Bonfire Wood Fire Grill
- Sole Mio Ristorante
- Tamarack Tap Room
- Lake's Tavern and Grill
We love our neighborhood and can't wait to show you around your new home.